Hotwire Hotel: 4* Las Vegas (Strip South) MGM Grand

Tommy135
By Tommy135,
in

Congratulations on your success!

Looks like an EXCELLENT deal for New Year's Eve... glad to see you searched early as i suspect rates will not be anywhere near here as we get closer to the end of the year.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Now you get all year to talk about your deal :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It seems i made the right decision to book as the price has gone up to $212 on HOTWIRE.

I will arrive 2 or 3 nights earlier to Vegas. I would rather stay more towards the center of the Strip, but considering most hotels now charge a resort fee a MGM promotion $62 (refundable) with 2 Complimentary buffets during stay, 2 complimentary cocktails at the 4 main bars, 2 Complimentary admissions to Studio 54 or Tabu seems to be an ok deal and i wouldn't have to change rooms during my stay.

Hotwire has the Trump listed for $87, so the nights before NYE seem to be pretty cheap. Should i go for the MGM offer or will the prices drop that much so it's not necessary to have a backup?

Thanks

Is the MGM Grand offer refundable? If so, i'd definately book it as a back-up as you have nothing to lose since you can just cancel if a better deal comes along... but protect yourself should rates rise.

Please use our MGM Grand link to begin any reservations you make.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]