Priceline Hotel: 3* Orange County (Anaheim Hills) Residence Inn Anaheim Hills-Yorba Lin

Wilton
By Wilton,
in

Used betterbidding's PRICELINE link.

Was aiming for *3 near Disney in Garden Grove because they did not seem to have extra costs (i.e., parking and internet) while still being hospitable for a family of four. We plan to go to Disney on the fifth.

First bid, $41, rejected. (Was told I could rebid for $12 more).

Added Seal Beach, $45, rejected (bid this because there does not seem to be anything below *4).

Added Anaheim hills, 47, won Residence Inn Anaheim Hills-Yorba Linda. Was surprised to win this because I did not think there were *3 or above in this area.

Not too disappointed because it fills the bill for what I was looking for, free breakfast, free internet, free parking. Downside is that I will have to drive a bit further but it should be ok given the positives and the price.

You'll probably want to add this to the "Pinned" priceline hotel list. Thanks BB.

Congratulations on your success. :)

Certainly a very nice deal (lowest reg. rate is $119) for this Residence Inn property! Plus, free breakfast is always a nice bonus. Glad to hear that the hotel will work well for your plans.

Thank you for letting us know about this new PRICELINE property to add to the site's Priceline Hotel List for the state, as well.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using the site's PRICELINE link.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]