Hotwire Hotel: Help Identifying Portland Meadows *** Hotel

Puttersea
By Puttersea,
in

I usually have good luck identifing Portland Hotwire Hotels using this forum but don't seem to have much luck this time around. The only one that is a sure fire given it seems to me is the Nines being a 5 star hotel. That being said I am looking at this hotel in the Jentzen Beach Medows area list and am wondering if anyone knows which one this is. It doesn't see to have been reported on the board yet.

Portland Meadows - Jantzen Beach, OR - SW Vancouver, WA Hotel

3 Stars

95% Recommended

Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, High Speed Internet

Dates of stay 2/28 to 3/2.

Thanks much for your help.

I usually have good luck identifing Portland Hotwire Hotels using this forum...
It would be apprecited if you shared your wins with the board so that the information can best help other users, just as others posting their wins have been helpful with your own purchase.

Just as we asked of you nearly a year ago..

I have always had really good luck idenitfy Portland area hotels based off fo the Hotel list...
We're glad the information here has been helpful in your purchases, it would be appreciated if began to share your wins with the board and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links for your travel purchases.
... and still no reported wins since then :)

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Portland thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay... then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at the above.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It would be apprecited if you shared your wins with the board so that the information can best help other users, just as others posting their wins have been helpful with your own purchase.

Just as we asked of you nearly a year ago..... and still no reported wins since then :)

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Portland thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay... then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at the above.

I am sorry but now I realize why this forum is becoming useless to the average user and there is only like 5 posts per months in regards to hotels and won bids. Attitude from people like you that are not willing to help. Are you really asking me to post a reply to a post that happened 1 year ago? You say that "we" will look into it. Well maybe I am asking help from other forum members that come here on a regular basis that actually book in Portland on a regular basis "just not you"! I am sorry you have had a bad day and than maybe your life isn't quite going the way you planned, but it would be nice if I could obtain some help from fellow board members living and bidding in Portland to help me in this regards. If your not willing to help then that is fine but at least allow other members that ARE willing to help give the opportunity to. Thanks.

I think you're the one having a bad day, Puttersea. There's no excuse for such a rude response to a very simple request.

Everyone is asked to follow up the topics they start (even if they book through other channels or cancel the trip) out of courtesy to those who took the time to help. And the reason for asking you to report your Priceline and Hotwire purchases should be obvious: where do you think the information that you've been using from this forum comes from?

Nobody else will help you either until you get your attitude straightened out and start showing some respect for thereuare and the other members of this board.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]