Priceline Hotel: 2* Seattle (Everett) Extended StayAmerica

mesillagirl1
By mesillagirl1,
in

I bid $55.00 for a 3* north Everett zone and it was rejected, priceline countered add $15.00 and it would be accepted, I rejected.

Added Mukitleo/ South Everett Zone, bid 3 * again for $60.00 and it was rejected

Added 2 * hotel rebid North Everett and Mukilteo/ South Everett zones for $35.00 and the price was accepted at the Extended Stay.

Extended Stay Everett

8410 Broadway

Everett Wa

price $35.00

Taxes and Fees $12.28

Total $47.28

I am not jumping up and down due to the fact that I know the Broadway area in Everett is not the best area. I read some reviews on the property and they were all good so I will keep an open mind and let you know how it was when I return. I can't complain about the price though. Also hoping to win something in downtown Seattle for Feb 14th to the 16th. I will use the link on better bidding for that as it slipped my mind for this bid. Sorry:(

Wanted to follow up after my trip. The hotel was actually in a good and safe location close to the Everett Mall. The front desk person that checked us in was wonderful. The room was basic but did have a small kitchen area. The bed was only a queen size and the mattress was hard. We only had two pillows and they were also not comfortable and the walls were really thin. The price of $35.00 was great but I think next time I would bid more and stay at a 3 star.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]