Priceline Hotel: 3* Miami (Lakes) Courtyard

iwriter
By iwriter,
in

I read this forum last night and prepared myself to make a bid. I submitted only one bid of 45 and was immediately taken. BUmmer I should have bid lower... regardless the value of this property is enhanced by no charging of parking. Which I looked into. I had done my homework but again I should have bid lower. But I think this is the lowest bid in the miami area... I saved quite a bit off the special rate of 129 for that weekend regardless... I did use the link to PRICELINE at the top page... I did not fill out the dates etc. I save almost 70% off the special rates so I am good. Also their buffet in the morning is fairly good so it is an all around win for me... thanks for others helping me out on what to bid and where to bid. That is why I am posting now to help others....

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success! I believe that PRICELINE still rates this property 3 stars... does your winning bid confirmation page state differently? (or is the hotel 3.5* rated in your option or by sites other than PRICELINE)

Glad to see that you're happy with the results and looking forward to your stay.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]