Hotwire Hotel: 4* Montreal (Downtown) InterContinental

liquiddemons
By liquiddemons,
in

I was having some difficulties acquiring a suitable PRICELINE bid for my short trip to Montreal so I decided to go by way of HOTWIRE. I was excited to see a 4* at $79 that seemed to me to be the Embassy Suites as it only had the restaurant icon showing. It turned out to be the Intercontinental. Oh well, still a good price and I've never stayed at an Intercontinental before so I'm quite satisfied.

I used the HOTWIRE link supplied here. Thanks once again to the board and its members.

Congratulations on your success!

Looks like a nice deal for this property for this nite. While not the hotel you were expecting, glad to see you're still happy with the results and can make this work well for your one nite stay.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Have a good trip!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you, thereuare. I very much enjoyed staying at the InterContinental. In fact I'd rate it as the best Montreal hotel I've won through PRICELINE / HOTWIRE bids.

I believe they have renovated the entire hotel and my room was most excellent. The set me up with a King bed and the living area was spacious with quality modern furnishings. It was tastefully designed and included a fine work desk, a mammoth lcd tv, a room safe, a high quality (pod) coffee maker and (a new one on me) a digital scale in the bath. The bath was very large with ceramic floors and well appointed with separate bath & shower and this seemingly odd feature whereby you could listen to the sound from the tv while you were in the bathroom. It didn't take me long to get quite fond of using this audio feature ... very cool. In my mind these thoughtful room appointments made for a more luxurious stay.

I would quite happily stay there again. Thank you once again to the board and all its wonderful members.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]