Priceline Hotel: 3* Denver (Downtown) Residence Inn Downtown

baliktad
By baliktad,
in

• 4 weeks later...

To clarify a request sent to me directly, this property is located at 2777 Zuni St. There are evidently 2 Residence Inn properties in downtown Denver. This one is not exactly in the heart of downtown, but they do offer an hourly shuttle that will take you to the city center.

Accommodations here are great, btw. The property is built like condos/apartments, with several individual buildings that have just a few units each. The rooms are large, with full size fridge, dishwasher, and range, complete with dishes and cookware. A single tube TV was the only slight disappointment.

A free full hot breakfast buffet is included for all guests, as well as wireless Internet.

Overall, it's a good sample of the Residence Inn brand: comfortable living-style quarters, impeccable cleanliness and high quality, without a hint of luxury.

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-rooms/dentw-residence-inn-denver-downtown/

The link above is a pretty good description of the property; A bed with privacy doors, bathroom with doors to bedroom and kitchenette and a living room. Residence Inn has been consistently been the best properties I've stayed in and I highly recommend them.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]