Priceline Hotel: 4* Seattle (Downtown-Pike Place) Westin

nmiller
By nmiller,
in

$69 bid successful for one night stay on 2/19/10. Have been bidding over the last few weeks occasionally, knowing that this was the deal I was going to end up with, but hoping to save a few bucks since Seattle has so many free re-bid zones. Saved $120 from booking on the Westin website. Can't complain about that! Total price including all taxes and fees $86.69 for the night.

Used the PRICELINE link here to start all bids.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to follow up and say that the Westin staff treated us exceptionally well, regardless of the fact that we had booked through Priceline. At check-in I got invited into the preferred guests line and given an 'upgrade.' While it was just a standard room it was on the 41st floor. I was going to ask to get a room on a high floor, but it was offered without even having to ask! I had talked to the front desk a few times, there were a few minor issues that we immediately addressed. The lady working at the front desk even remember my name the following day upon check out!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]