Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Toronto (Downtown East) Delta Chelsea

torontofan
By torontofan,
in

The above matches multiple properties in this zone... the Hilton, Hyatt Regency, Inter-Continental Toronto Centre, Renaissance and Sheraton have all been reported with this amenity combination in the past, so any of these would be a likely outcome.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Today I'm looking at the same amenities, except it says 85% positive reviews. If I book one room with 2 people it shows $82 and gives you a bed choice of 2 doubles for $7 more. Is the bed choice something new on Hotwire? I'm trying to narrow the hotel possibilies down - really don't want any of the choices near the waterfront - hoping for the Sheraton or Hilton. Any opinion on this 'bed choice' hotel would be appreciated.

Today I'm looking at the same amenities, except it says 85% positive reviews. If I book one room with 2 people it shows $82 and gives you a bed choice of 2 doubles for $7 more. Is the bed choice something new on Hotwire? I'm trying to narrow the hotel possibilies down - really don't want any of the choices near the waterfront - hoping for the Sheraton or Hilton. Any opinion on this 'bed choice' hotel would be appreciated.

Can I just ask if there's definitely not an additional amenity of 'non-smoking' present now on this listing? If there is then I would guess it to either be the sheraton or the Inter-Continental yorkville

edit/ nevermind, I just checked and it is only 5 amenities, sorry about that, Andrew

"Bed Choice" is a new feature of HOTWIRE where, for some properties, you can pay a bit more to confirm the bed type before arrival.

There is no additional information currently provided by HOTWIRE which would help me narrow the field beyond the proerties i have posted above. I will note that in the 85% recommended box, HOTWIRE customers do give the property being offered a 4.5/5.0 for location... i don't know enough about Toronto to know if most guests would prefer to knot have a hotel near the waterfront, but if this is the case and not just your personal preference based upon your needs for this trip, then it would appear (at least on the surface) that this poroperty would have a decent location based upon the user feedback.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

"Bed Choice" is a new feature of HOTWIRE where, for some properties, you can pay a bit more to confirm the bed type before arrival.

There is no additional information currently provided by HOTWIRE which would help me narrow the field beyond the proerties i have posted above. I will note that in the 85% recommended box, HOTWIRE customers do give the property being offered a 4.5/5.0 for location... i don't know enough about Toronto to know if most guests would prefer to knot have a hotel near the waterfront, but if this is the case and not just your personal preference based upon your needs for this trip, then it would appear (at least on the surface) that this poroperty would have a decent location based upon the user feedback.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Decided this was too much uncertainty so we booked the 3.5* to make sure we got the Delta Chelsea. I'll post the results on a new post.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]