Hotwire Hotel: Help to ID 4* LAX Hotel

Vikki_G
By Vikki_G,
in

Stay will be for one night only 09/13 to 09/14. Hotwire price $83 for 1 room/2 adults, 4* hotel in LAX area.

Amenities are Smoke Free, Airport Shuttle, Fitness Centre, Pool, Restaurant, Business Centre, High Speed Internet Access.

The hotel list suggests that it should be either the Westin Los Angeles Airport or the Sheraton Gateway, however I'm a bit confused as the listing also has Trip Advisor info (first time I've ever seen this - FINALLY I know what everyone is going on about!!) showing 80% recommend the hotel and an overall customer rating of 3.5/5. I've checked both the hotels on TA and neither matches this exactly - both score 3.5 overall, but only 64% recommend the Westin and 75% the Sheraton.

I'd be more inclined to guess at the Sheraton as the TA score is closer, but as I'm looking at this hotel for someone else (my soon to be in-laws!) I'm more reluctant to take a chance and would appreciate a second opinion.

Thanks as always for your help.

Vikki

The "recommended in x% of customer reviews" are HOTWIRE reviews. The tripadvisor rating is the only tripadvisor element, and this would be a match for either the Westin or Sheraton, and could be a possible match for either. For a while about a month or so ago, they were also showing the amount of tripadvisor reviews, but I haven't seen that in the last couple of weeks. If that was showing, then the possibilities could be narrowed down further.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]