Hotwire Hotel: 3* Orlando (Universal Orlando-I-Drive North) Hawthorn Suites

debbiecarr98
By debbiecarr98,
in

This property has not yet been reported to the board, but it was guessed in this Hotwire Universal thread that the Hawthorne Suites was a possibility.

Since this is an extended stay, you could see if this property appears for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, purchase the solo nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'... if you're happy with the results purchase the remaining nites, if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 11 months later...
Since this is an extended stay, you could see if this property appears for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, purchase the solo nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'... if you're happy with the results purchase the remaining nites, if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

I had a similar results for a 18 nights in may 2011. How does this "look behind the curtain" work? It is very important for me to confirm the hotel as I am traveling with 2 yopung kids and for 18 nights.

Best regards,

Eduardo

Please follow-up your previous Priceline Buenos Aires thread with whatever you ended up doing for that... or the dates of that trip and your current thoughts for that trip.

Then if you'd like help with an upcoming stay please start a NEW TOPIC.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]