Hotwire Hotel: 3* Chicago (Mag Mile-Streeterville) Holiday Inn Mart Plaza

Rottie
By Rottie,
in

HOTWIRE newbie, used the link from this site. Traveling with 2 adults and 2 children and an indoor pool was a must and ended up with the Holiday Inn Mart Plaza. Price on Hotwire $89/night with tax and fees came out to $107/night.

I'll keep checking Hotwire, but I feel as though maybe I should've waited til things got closer to April, but with it being spring break for a lot of school age kids I just wanted to get things set up as we tried to make a trip to Chicago that didn't pan out. This one's going to happen and I guess I can't complain about staying in Chicago for 4 days and 3 nights for $321.

Congratulations on your success! :)

Nice deal for this Holiday Inn property, which I believe was recently renovated. While upgrades are not guaranteed via HOTWIRE, I'd recommend trying to ask nicely at check-in if any river view rooms are available. They could definitely say no, but it's worth a try.

Can you confirm the amenities that were showing with this listing and the star rating? Thanks.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using the site's HOTWIRE link.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]