$89

No Smoking

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

Internet

Spa

Recommended in 90% of hotel reviews (is this something new on Hotwire??)

This doesn't match up to anything on the current betterbidding hotel list. Any ideas? We don't need any specific hotels but don't want to be in Yorkville area. Thanks!

The reviews are HOTWIRE customer reviews, and the reviews themselves are not shown (they used to be, and occasionally the reviews would give a clue about a property), only the percentages. The Westin has been reported with this amenity set in the past, not sure or not regarding recently - this property has been seen with multiple different amenity sets. The Marriott has been previously seen with a different set of amenities.

Ok thanks so much. I'm off to try some bids on Priceline but if I don't get what I want there I'll probably take this. I'll post if I do.

No go on PRICELINE - my bid for $88 for Downtown South wasn't accepted so back to Hotwire.

Update - just got the Westin Harbour Castle on HOTWIRE- total with taxes $411 for 2 nights, 2 rooms. Great deal and I'm very happy with the hotel. Thanks for the help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]