Hotwire Hotel: 4* Atlanta Downtown

crisz
By crisz,
in

Please help me identify a 4* downtown Atlanta. I put in for 2/5 - 2/8 - 2 adults 2 children and was given an option for a 4* at $67.00 per night??? Is this possible? The ameneties are:fitness, pool, restaurant and business center. Please advise, this has really got my curiosity peaked.

Are you sure the hotel you're seeing is in the Downtown zone? I'm seeing soemething different for the 4* hotel offered in the Downtown zone when i search your parameters above, but do see something similar when offered in the Perimeter zone.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Well, it was there all morning. Said "Downtown Atlanta Area Hotel" with the amenities I listed earlier. Now I look and it is gone... Now it is back to a 4* for $113 which I know is the Hyatt. I was very curious as to what this phantom property was. I will try to run it again later and see if it reappears.

One more thins I remember was on the bottom it said "We are still gathering reviews for this property"

The hotel is back. If you put in for one night 2/11 it comes up as $69 a night. 4* with the same ameneties I listed in my first post. I wish I would have grabbed it when I saw it for 2/5 - 2/8 because now it looks like I will be paying $113 for the Hyatt. let me know if you figure out what hotel this is as it is sure coming in as a bargain. It states at the bottom "We are still gathering reviews for this property". Thanks, you guys are great.

This Hotwire Atlanta thread was originally posted here but moved to its own thread, and identifies the above as the Hilton, so that would be my best guess.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]