Hotwire Hotel: Please Help Identify 4-star hotel in Dupont Circle - Embassy Row

walester
By walester,
in

Unfortunately this property has not yet been reported to the board, and these amenities are too common to take much of an educated guess. I do have a suspicion that it may be one of the previously reported hotels 'hiding' its Smoke Free icon, but that's just speculation, and even if true, there are multiple hotels with that amenity combination to have much insight as to the actual property being offered above.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Here's a clue: the Omni Shoreham and the Palomar both have outdoor pools, open only seasonally. I think what you are seeing matches if they hide the pool icon for the winter.

In early January, before I was registered on this board and carefully recording my amenities listings (sorry--I am doing so religiously now), I booked based on something similar and got the Shoreham, at $105. My receipt lists:

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

but I'm not sure that matches what was displayed pre-purchase, and it could be that the just recently figured out to hide the pool icon for the winter. Or maybe that means the Shoreham doesn't hide the pool icon for the winter and the Palomar does.

Good luck.

• 4 years later...

I was just following up to complete this old thread. I had to check my Outlook calendar to find out what happened with this trip, and I discovered that the trip was cancelled, so I never ended up bidding on a hotel. I apologize for any hassle I put list members through. This site has been a very valuable resource to me and my family, and I'm very appreciative of the time and effort that goes into providing help and support.

Bill

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]