Priceline Hotel: 3* Pensacola (University Mall-Pensacola North) Residence Inn

loanshark
By loanshark,
in

1 night - short notice (i.e. tomorrow), which really limited my normal cheapskate-like bidding.... Targeted the downtown/bay area at first with bids from $65 - $80 for a 3* in $5 increments with no luck..... Next, tried a 2.5* in the target area for $65, hoping for the Courtyard or Residence Inn downtown with no luck again.

Started over, won on the first bid for a 3* using the Univ Mall/North zone.... The cheapest web rate for this hotel was $109, and $121 all-in, which was the lowest I saw for all hotels in the Pensacola area that Priceline could possibly rate as a 3 star. Thus, I still saved about $40 after all taxes/fees, but may have been able to save a little more if I had more time to do the bidding on this one properly.

Used the PRICELINE link for all bids.

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $65.00

Subtotal: $65.00

Taxes & Fees: $15.51

Total Charges*: $80.51

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I am researching a visit to Pensacola and I am pretty certain that this property is located in the "Pensacola Bay" area. It appears to be right next door to the Courtyard and also appears to be the only Residence Inn in Pensacola. Also, that area is the only one for which Priceline offers 3* properties. Just thought I'd let you know for the records.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]