Palm Beach Gardens - North Palm Beac 2 1/2* - 126

With Beach,

Complimentary Breakfast

Pools

Fitness

Business Center

High Speed

Laundry

Actually Here is what is going on. We are going to attempt to drive from IL to Jupiter, FL for the Cardinals Spring Training. 3-20 - 3-26. We would like to spend a couple of days in the Jupiter Area at a decent hotel that is appropriate for kids (2 adults, 3 kids one is under 2). I am also going to look for a hotel in the Olrando or Tampa area.If anyone as a suggestion. AOf I fear that I have waited too long to get a hotel in the Jupiter Area for 3/23 =3/25. I am also open to priceline or hotwire. Can I do price line with two or three kids? I also know this is spring break work, so probably busy every warm.

Also hotwire has a 3 star West Palm Beach - Palm Beach Intl Airport PBI Hotel (3/23=3/26) with shuttle, fitness, pool, resteraunt, business center, laundry and hig speed.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Yes, PRICELINE is a bit cheaper. But you can't use HOTWIRE to reveal the amenities.

If you're trying to target a specific property then HOTWIRE can often be a better option if you're successfully able to identify it based upon the star rating and amenities shown before your purchase... the trade-off is that HOTWIRE usually costs a little more than PRICELINE, so you need to decide what is most important to you for a given stay, the lowest possible price OR the ability to take an educated guess as to the property you may receive.

How close to travel is it best to bid to get a good price? If I want to travel Mid March, should I book now or wait to see if prices go lower.
Please read this link: Should i Bid Early or Close to Arrival Date

Let us know how you want to play and we'll go from there.

Yellowdog.

PS. I would speed up this booking due to the dates.

• 1 month later...

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

Neither of the properties above have been identified... i don't have any guesses for the Palm Beach Gardens property; if i were to take a guess for the Jupiter property i think the La Quinta Inn and Suites would be among the likely candidates.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 years later...

Thanx for the follow-up and closing this thread. Please remember to always follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

It would be more helpful to others if you included what you did for this stay, perhaps it will give another user an idea for when they're having trouble with their own stays

Please check for and use the links in our Support Page whenever possible for your non-opaque purchases, as we have links there to most of the major hotel chains and online booking agencies.

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and hot.wire links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]