Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Waco Clarion Inn

downey
By downey,
in

Apr 13- 14th Started bidding for 3* at $35 and increased up to $46 over three days, when unsuccessful dropped down to a 2 1/2* and bid $32 then added 2nd zone and bid $36. Checked reviews on TA and looks like a pretty good deal.

Used your PRICELINE link on front page. I must say I've posted 5 wins in the last little while and I'm not sure where to start this post, so I go to your win board and click on a "win" then click on "post new topic". I don't see any link that says "post wins here".

Thanks for a wonderful site! I especially like your quick response to the wins and I assume your moving them where they belong.

This thread is in the correct section... the method you're using to post works, but a more direct route is to:

1) go to the main front page of BetterBidding, scroll down to the TEXAS section

2) click the PRICELINE - Texas forum

3) click the NEW TOPIC button on the top right or lower right corner of the board

Thanks for posting and enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]