Hotwire Hotel: 4* Florida Keys (Key West) Reach Resort Waldorf Collection

greatrockies
By greatrockies,
in

Got Reach resort for 199/night. Be aware of $20 Resort fee (Even though Hotwire alterted me to be ready to pay $30) and $15 parking. I tried bidding RESORTS on Priceline with 2 different accounts but always got the $25 increase couner offer on both 185 bid and 198 bid in the span of 15 mintues because i was hoping for Directly hyatt or Casa marina Resort. Also failed to secure 4* at a 15-20% discount to the posted Hotwire rate for my dates.

But finally with no luck on priceline ended up buying it on Hotwire. Used the links from this great site during purchase. As my booking was on the last minute i expected to pay high but could not find any recent wins for this resort on hotwire listed on this site for comps( May be i have not looked deeper in the past history)

I was concerned with some bad reviews on tripadvisor about this property but overall I liked my stay for quite 2 days on this resort. Great location (Almost southermost resort on keywest), Private beach and great sunset views when coupled with Casa Marina resort as this is a sister property and you can use amenities on both by staying at either resort.

hope this info will help my fellow travelers for their upcoming trips to key west.

Amenities shown:

BeachfrontFitness CenterPool(s)Restaurant(s)Business CenterHigh-speed Internet AccessTennis NearbySpa Services

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]