Hotwire Hotel: 4* MTE Hotel for 2 adults and 1 child for 4/1/2010 to 4/5/2010

milenakt
By milenakt,
in

Hi, I'm new to this board.

2 adults and 1 child for April 1 to April 5, I've found these two hotels. Please help me identify them

3* MTC Hotel for $146 with fitness center, pool, restaurant and internet

4* MTE Hotel for $195 with fitness center, business center, restaurant and wireless

Thank you so much.

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

Best guess for the 4* is the Omni Berkshire Hotel and best guess for the 3* is the Holiday Inn Midtown 57th St... that would be my best guess for each.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi, more options popped up today and I would love some help identifying these hotels and any recommendations that you may have on which to choose:

1. 3.5* Times Square/Theater District for $184 - Boutique, Non-Smoking, Restaurant, Business Center and Internet. Trip advisor rated 3.5 with 220+ reviews

2. 3.5* MTC $164 - Boutique, Business Center and Internet. Tip adviosr rated 3.5 with 280+ reviews

3. 4* MTE $183 - Fitness Center, Restaurant, Business Center, Internet. Trip advisor rated 4 with 360+ reviews

4. 4* Central Park $169 - Boutique, Business Center and Internet. Trip advisor rated 4 with 700+ reviews.

Thank you so much for your help. I promise I'll get the hang of this soon and I will DEFINITELY use the links on this site to book.

You are right, the search defaulted to 2 adults... I'm not doing too well here and would love any help.

I did find the Belvedere Hotel on Hotels.com for $183 for two full beds. I think that is the one that is on hotwire for $213. Full is pretty small for two people though. Would much rather have one of those mini suites with a queen bed and fold-out couch. I'd love some recommendations/help/advice/sympathy....

Best guess for the 4* is the Omni Berkshire Hotel and best guess for the 3* is the Holiday Inn Midtown 57th St... that would be my best guess for each.

Were neither of these properties of interest? What is it that you're looking for from this stay?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you so much for your help and suggestions. In the end, I was able to find a very good rate of $230 on a junior suite at Affinia 50 on their website with some promo they are running. It is a fully refundable rate so I'll keep looking in case a better deal turns up. We like the jr suite idea because a double bed is a bit small for two people and as you mentioned to some others on the board, the NY hotels can charge a lot for cots and many rooms can't accommodate them.

The Beekman Tower scared me off a bit with some of the very negative (bed bugs and all) reviews but I really appreciate the suggestion.

I have to book the second part of my trip - in DC - now so I've already posted a request to help ID a few hotels. I really appreciate everything you guys do on this site and will do everything in my power to support it and you.

Milena

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]