Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Orlando (Universal-I-Drive North) Wyndham Orlando I-Drive

KLB
By KLB,
in

Basically looking for a 4* or 3.5* around I-Drive to attend Braves Spring Training Game. Basis for to stay under for bidding was a 4* condo on Hotwire for $69 and 3.5* hotel on Hotwire for $59.

Bid on 4* all the way from $40 - $60 in $2 increments using free re-bid zones with no luck. Did not bid for Downtown Orlando zone though as I didn't really want to stay that far away.

Begin bidding on 3.5* starting at $30 - $48 in $2 increments using free re-bid zones, and got the Wyndham Orlando at $48. However, to add a disclaimer, I kind of made a mistake in my bidding and accidentally added the Universal Orlando Resort Area-Intl Drive North as the very last zone I added. I was thinking it was a free re-bid zone, instead of a zone with 3.5* options. Therefore, my guess is that you can probably get the Wyndham Orlando for a cheaper amount at this date.

Anyways, happy with the amount and location though a little worried about the hotel. Seems that the reviews are across the board on this place. If it's bad, luckily I'm only staying there one night.

This rate still does seem like a nice discount off full price for this date. Hopefully the property will be better than expected; some reviews are actually quite positive.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using the site's PRICELINE link to start your purchase.

Enjoy your stay and have fun watching Spring Training. :)

Agreed about price being a good deal - I always enjoy saving those extra couple of dollars when I can. Wyndham's website is currently showing a best available rate of $109 /night, though there is also an $89 /night advance rate.

Don't worry I got this hotel in November for around $50 a night and after seeing the reviews I too was worried. But it was truly not bad. Our room was clean and nice. Our building was in the VERY back so I hope you have a car. There are some good restaurants close by west of I4 on Sand Lake.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]