Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Orange County (Anaheim-Disneyland South) Sheraton Garden Grove

jesse629
By jesse629,
in

3-star hotel in Anaheim - Disneyland North

Please help id the above listed hotel.

I got this listing by searching 3.18.10 to 3.24.10 with two rooms, 4 adults and 4 kids - the result was $56 a night.

This hotel features the following amenities:

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide!

• 2 weeks later...

:) Hello everyone,

I'm looking at a hotwire price for a 3 * property in Yorba Linda - Anaheim Hills for $76 a night..

Specifics are:

2 adults, 2 children

3/18/10 - 3/22/10

amenities are:

Suite

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Laundry Facilities

Also looking at a 2.5* in Anaheim - Disneyland North for $79 per night same nights

amenities are:

Complimentary Breakfast

Pool(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

any guesses on these properties?

The dates of this stay are a subset of your Hotwire Anaheim Disneyland North thread, where you were looking for 2rooms with quad occupancy for each, yet only double occupancy above.

Are these for two different groups of people OR are your plans not yet firm in regards to dates, rooms, and guess?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

My search was based on entering Anaheim and 1 room with 2 adults and 2 children but I have run it before as 2 rooms with 4 adults and 4 children.

I am planning a trip to Disneyland with my family (2 adults and 2 children) and my brother in law's family (2 adults and 2 children).

Is that the correct way to search? (2 rooms with 4 adults and 4 children)

Should it be 2 rooms 2 adults and 2 children? (The amount staying in each room)

Thanks!

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

You would search HOTWIRE for the total number of rooms, adults, children, so you would search 2rooms/4adults/4chidlren. At times this could bring up different results than searching for 1room/2adults/2children, for example, of a hotel only offered once room to HOTWIRE at their deeply discounted rate, so you need to search your 'true' parameters each time to see what is available for your dates/needs.

Do you have firm dates for this stay, still in the planning stages, or your dates are flexible that any dates within a given range are acceptable?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The dates are now firm for 3/18/10 to 3/24/10 as I spoke with my brother in law last night.

We were excited about the Suite avail in the Yorba Linda offer but it did not show up when I changed it to 2 rooms with 4 adults and 4 children.

Do you think it would be possible to book one room with 2 adults and 2 children and then book one room again for the same listing with 2 adults and 2 children?

We were excited about the Suite avail in the Yorba Linda offer but it did not show up when I changed it to 2 rooms with 4 adults and 4 children.

Do you think it would be possible to book one room with 2 adults and 2 children and then book one room again for the same listing with 2 adults and 2 children?

It's not known if the hotel has only made one room available to HOTWIRE, and therefore after you make the first purchase, if the same hotel will be offered for a second purchase.

Sometimes it seems hotels only make their property offered for one room, and after the first purchase the same hotel may appear again for an additional purhcase, or it's possible that there is only one room available at this rate and the hotel won't be offered again after you buy the one room available. In such instances the hotel may 'replenish' inventory over the next few days and it will appear again in the days ahead, or the hotel is may not be offered again.

So it depends upon how much risk you're willing to accept and/or how your plans would be effected if you needed to stay at two different properties. Personally, it's not a risk i'd be willing to accept in most instance, but you know your plans better than we do.

Let us know your thoughts and how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Thanks for the insight and advice. I'll call my brother in law again and tell him what you said about the risk of not staying at the same hotel if we book one room at a time. (This just in . . . as I was refreshing the hotwire page - the one room Yorba Linda listing with the suite disappeared -like you said it must have been one room and is no longer available. Your just saved me from being seperated from my brother in law's family on this vacation!)

The 2.5* room shows up both ways and looks very interesting b/c is is recommended in 100% of customer reviews. Do you have an idea what the 2.5* hotel is?

2.5* in Anaheim - Disneyland North for $79 per night

amenities are:

Complimentary Breakfast

Pool(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

OK I spoke with my brother in law and my wife and we made significant progress firming up the details of the trip. We decided that we don't want to stay in a hotel less than 3* and are focusing on 3.5* in Disney North or South but would be willing to stay in Buena Park area as well. Still looking at 3.18.10 to 3.24.10 and 2 rooms with a total of 4 adults and 4 children.

Here are the choices that I would like help identifying:

1.) 3.5* Buena Park - La Mirada - Cerritos Hotel for $86

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Tennis Nearby

2.) 3.5* Anaheim - Disneyland South Hotel for $99

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

3.) 3* Anaheim - Disneyland South Hotel for $76

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

Tennis Nearby

It's getting exciting!

The only property above which matches previous reports is the 3* Disneyland South property appears to be the Holiday Inn Anaheim (Manchester Ave), so that would be my best guess.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

I found option 2 on hotwire today at $86 a night per room (a reduction of $13/night). SO I jumped on it and am honored to share my win and let you know about this new HOTWIRE property to add to the site's Hotwire Hotel List for the state.

This 3.5* Anaheim - Disneyland South Hotel for $86

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

is . . .

Sheraton Garden Grove-Anaheim South Hotel

12221 Harbor Boulevard,

Garden Grove,CA,92840

(714) 703-8400

Hotel rate per night - Hotwire hot Rate: $86.00

Nights: 6

Rooms: 2

Subtotal: $1,032.00

Tax recovery charges and fees: $160.17

Total price: $1,192.17

It's sure to be a great stay! :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]