Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Denver (Downtown) Curtis Hotel

abkadefgee
By abkadefgee,
in

Apparently, Priceline has changed the rating on the Curtis to a 3.5 star. I just bid $45 for the hotel including Denver Southwest and Northglenn using the advanced method of using free rebids. I bid all the way from $25 up to $45, so this was likely the lowest possible price.

The Curtis is actually a fine hotel, a great location, and this is a great discount. However, I was hoping to find something with a pool, which is why I chose the 3.5 star rating. A little bummed that a rating change derailed my strategy.

Welcome to BetterBidding and congratulations on your success :)

Thank you for sharing your result with the board.

Also thanx for reporting this new star rating to the BetterBidding Priceline Hotel List

Sorry to hear about the pool. But we hope that you get a nice stay anyway.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links to start future purchases.

Yellowdog.

Howdy...FYI as not sure if anyone's mentioned this re the Curtis...it's still called The Curtis but is now affiliated with the Doubletree brand (hilton points, fresh-baked cookies at check-in).

Official name is "The Curtis - a Doubletree Hotel" As you know, Hilton is usually pretty aggressive on opaque websites regarding excess inventory -- and in downtown Denver, The Curtis gives it an increasing presence (new Hilton Garden, fairly new Hampton, but nothing 3.5+-star until this). FYI as I live in Denver and thought I'd throw it out there.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]