Priceline Hotel: 3* Orange County (Disneyland) Hyatt Regency

suesrn3
By suesrn3,
in

for a hotel in the disneyland area, 3 *, 33.00, for 4/20-4/25 I received this message:

We searched hundreds of options to find your hotel room, however we were not able to find a hotel that would accept your price for $33 per room, per night. Your credit card has not been charged for Request Number 199-708-481-03. If you are willing to raise your price by $9, you can try the same request again right now.

Normally you are required to change additional items (add zones, star level, or dates) in order to try your request again. However we are able to extend this one-time opportunity to you because of the zone, quality level and dates you requested.

I have not seen this addressed here. What do I do now? How come I couldn't use the free re bid?

Thanks

Sue

Can you please tell us what hotel you won?

Priceline allowing you to raise your bid as they did is refered to as a counter-offer and is covered in this thread: PRICELINE SUGGESTS PRICE TO PAY.

Glad you were ultimately successful... enjoy your stay (where ever that may be... so please add the hotel name :) )

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry, I was actually referring to the Disneyland CA. My fault I am afraid I was not clear :) anyway please move this to the correct place. The hotel is the Hyatt Regency Orange County. I am afraid I have heard mixed reviews on this hotel, but I am hoping for the best. I will call them today for specefic request. Thanks for the limk I was a little confused with the counteroffer but basically figured out I could re-bid without going up $9. :)

Sue

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]