Priceline Hotel: Resort Miami (Beach) Sheraton Bal Harbor

Vince
By Vince,
in

Sheraton Bal Harbor Resort 4/24/05 - 4/28/05 $170

I bid on and won this resort today. I started at $120 and worked my way up in $10 increments using free rebids (lots of free rebids for resorts in the Miami area). Not the cheapest place to stay on the beach but it is a busy time of year and we wanted a resort on the Beach.

Total cost was $170 x 4 = $680 plus $108.04 in taxes and service fees. I am not sure how to calculate if i over bid or not based on the taxes, but i am pretty happy considering the room is going for about $300 / night on line.

Now that Priceline combines taxes and fees, you're no longer able to figure out the 'right' bid amount.

If you raised in $10 increments at worst this is a $9 overbid and infinately better than the $300+ the hotel's website is asking.

Thank for sharing you win and have a great trip and stay!

If you have a camera please take some pictures and post them at RealHotelPhotos.com

Thanks again!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]