Priceline Hotel: 4* Denver (Downtown) Hotel Monaco

jwcrugby
By jwcrugby,
in

Been working on this bid for quite some time. Figured once we got within a month, the price might come down. Previously had bid as high as $68 without winning.

This time, started bidding at $54 and last rejected rebid was $69. Hit at $71. A good deal, but high considering the substantial history of $55-$65 wins for 4* in Downtown.

Did use the PRICELINE link to initiate my bidding.

FYI/Update to all on Hotel Monaco:

I know the rules/risks and use priceline extensively. Usually, I travel with a co-worker and we request and are given two beds in our room. Yesterday, I called the Hotel Monaco and asked if it would be possible to get a room with 2 beds. The woman was relatively short and rude, and said that she could not do that this early (1 month out) and that if she did, it would be an upgrade.

I will let you know what happens after our trip. I have been so impressed by all the other hotels on priceline and their flexibility on this. Guess that's one of the challenges of Boutique hotels on priceline...

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]