Priceline Hotel: HELP! Rental Car OGG 2/12-2/16

njsurfer
By njsurfer,
in

I've been trying for the past few days to get a car through PL on Maui (OGG) from 2/12-2/16. I see recent posts for rental cars at OGG in the $12-$15 range (none on my days though). Any suggestions? I'm looking for a standard or full size, and I've bid all the way up to $27. Not sure if I want to go any higher. Beyond $27 I might just get a car service to the hotel.

Any tips or suggestions are certainly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

NJSURFER

Car rental rates are supply/demand driven, and i believe these dates included president's week vacation for many public schools... families may be using this time to go on vacation (to Maui) and are using rental cars while there... thus the higher rates for your dates vs. others who have won at prices less than you have bid.

Your $27 PRICELINE bid comes to $164.80 all-in... thru Enterprise (please use this link) you can book a fullsize for $174.89 all-in, just $10 more total than you've already bid. I would book that as a back-up... then you can try to better the deal in the weeks ahead and/or just cancel the reservation and decide to take a car service to/from the hotel.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases. (or our Enterprise link if you go that route)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]