Priceline Hotel: 3* Amsterdam Hotel from 11/2/10 til 13/2/10

cutegirl81
By cutegirl81,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

You can find all hotels reported in this zone in our Priceline Hotel List... there could be others, but these are the hotels that have been reported.

Keep in mind that there may not be many 3* hotels reported as the star ratings are different in Europe vs. the US and a 3* hotel there may be equivalent to a 2* hotel in the States (european star ratings are often about 1 star less when comparing to US properties) Not sure what type of accomodations you're looking for from this stay, but many/most on the board feel a bit 'safer' with the higher rated hotels when purchasing an 'unknown' property. As well, the 4* hotels may provide a better value than the lower rated properties since there is more room to discount a higher priced hotel than a lower priced property.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed as well as your maximum bid and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, I totally agree with the advice from wrob. The area in Centre City South on Priceline will not give you hotels in central Amsterdam, which is your preferred area. At the moment most 4 * hotel "bidders" seem to be getting the NH Amsterdam Centre Hotel, which is nearer the Museum area, but still pretty central. I have stayed there myself in October. Occasionally, the Moevenpick turns up when the bids go higher. Knew nothing about Priceline, Name Your Own Price, until I read at length about it, on the Tripadvisor Amsterdam Forum.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]