Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Chicago (Magnificent Mile-Streeterville) Embassy Suites Lakefront

howdy
By howdy,
in

Looks like I have to go to Chicago for 10 days over the 4th...any help with these IDs. I'm new and I will definitely use the HOTWIRE links.

4.5* Mag Mile/Streeterville

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

High Speed

Inter-Continental, Conrad, or the James right?

4* Mag Mile/Streeterville

Bed Choice?

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

High Speed

Need help with this one...is the bed choice a random thing? Thanks for any info.

The 4.5* is possibly the Intercontinental, Conrad or James, although the Intercontinental is probably the more likely of the three.

The amenity set w/the 4* could match for the Hyatt, the Hard Rock, the Sheraton or the Westin River North. However, the tripadvisor rating of 4/5 showing on the HOTWIRE detail page for this listing is only a match for the Hard Rock. While the tripadvisor ratings are not updated "live" (so there may have been recent changes), given the 4/5, the Hard Rock seems a likely possibility out of that bunch.

I also like the looks of the 3.5* in the Mag Mile area w/Suite, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Complimentary Breakfast, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, as that is likely the Embassy Suites Lakefront, which is a nice ES location (plus, free breakfast/evening reception for 10 days. While there are some very nice restaurants in the area, having breakfast right there is nice.)

The fourth of July fireworks downtown are certainly spectacular, but the crowds are definitely massive.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad you were able to take advantage of that deal! The retail price for that property for that period on Expedia is just over $250 per night.

Additionally, there is a large (and quite nice) Dominicks Grocery store across the street (cheaper snacks/drinks, quick meals to take back to the kitchenette in the room) and Fox and Obel Market and Cafe (a really nice gourmet market and cafe) is a couple of blocks East on Illinois and McClurg. The Lakefront/Navy Pier is a few minutes walk further due East; there's a nice little beach called Olive Park along the lakefront just to the North of Navy Pier.

Can you confirm the price paid (before tax)? Thanks. :)

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]