Priceline Hotel: Orlando Airport

nlrjkr
By nlrjkr,
in

Haven't been able to win a bid with Priceline for one night 1/14/05 bidding up to $40/3* MCO, so I've been looking at alternatives. I saw your posting re hotels at Port Canaveral area and decided to check out EasyClick. I've never used EasyClick and here's my ? My flight in arrives after midnight and I'm wondering whether there are any hassles with your reservation being held. I will probably stay as close to the airport as possible and see the 2 1/2* Quality Inn/airport/Florida mall on McCoy is available for $39. Anyone had problems with booking with EasyClick or know anything about this hotel (it has good reviews on TripAdvisor)? I'm a little timid about this since the choicehotels site indicates the Quality is not available that night. Thanks

Shouldn't be a problem.

EASYCLICK is a wholesaler for most of their rooms, so they actually own rooms on a given nite at a hotel and they need to turn around and sell them. Therefore, they can often have rooms when the hotel is otherwise showing a sold-out condition.

Let us know if you take it and how it all works out.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks, Thereuare. I procrastinated and didn't find the info you posted re Easy Click until today. All the airport locations on that site for my dates are listed "on request" rather than "available". My current reservation must be cancelled by Thur @ 4 for full refund. I have checked my hotel's site and there are no more rooms at my rate, so I don't want to cancel that. I phoned Easy Click and explained the situation. The (very nice) woman I spoke to agreed my chances of getting the Quality at Easy Click's price were slim since that hotel also does not show any availability. Thanks for the info though - I'll certainly keep Easy Click in mind next time I book. They had some great prices.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]