Priceline Hotel: 3* Orlando (SeaWorld-I Drive-Convention Center) Radisson I-Drive

bmg
By bmg,
in

Hello:

In the past your advice has been so helpful. I am looking to bid/purchase on a hotel in Orlando for 1/27/09 -2/1/09 and trying to identify a few of the hotels in the Hotwire list.

They are #2.5 @$35.00 , Suites, Smoke Free Room, Complimentary Breakfast, Pools, Laundry and High Speed in the Sea World, International area. What is your guess? My guess is a Marriott property but I may be wrong since I have not done this much.

Also, there is a 4.5 star @$89.00 in the Sea World, South International Dr. area with the following Fitness, Pool, Business Center, Restaurant, High Speed, Tennis Nearby. What is your guess? The last question, has anyone heard of a bid being won for the Ritz Carlston and J.W. Marriott in Orlando in the Sea World area? Any help that you can provide is appreciated. MAE

Welcome back :)

The 2.5* matches previous reports for the Comfort Suites Orlando (9350 Turkey Lake Road) while the 4.5* matches the Peabody, so that would be my best guess for each.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know which you decide and how it goes or if we can be of futher help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am looking to identy a 3* hotel in Orlando, Fl. Sea World, IDrive South area that lists for $45.00 and includes

Fitness, Business Center, Restuarant, Pool, Laundry, Internet Access.

Also, there is a 3.5* in the same area (Sea World, I-Drive South) for $63.00 that lists:

Business Center, Pool, Restaurant, Laundry Facilities and Internet Access.

Could you help identify these and do they generally get positive feedback. All help is appreciated. Thanks . BMG

Is this for the same stay as your Hotwire Orlando stay for 1/27-2/1? If not, what are the dates of the stay above and are you still going to this area for the previous dates?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

The 3.5* is a match for the Monumental Hotel while the 3* is a match for the Wyndham Orlando Resort, so that would be my best guess for each.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Well finally the bidding is over, I wanted to report that I won the bid on Priceline on a 3* for the Radisson at 8400 International Dr. Orlando for this period. I know that

I started inquiring about Hotwire hotels and didn't know if I should start another thread or let you know the conclusion of my earlier inquiry. Because I was not comfortable with the hotels after researching the reviews on Trip

Advisor I decided to explore Priceline. While the HOTWIRE prices were suitable, I looked at the bids that were won from Priceline. Also, it seems at times that Priceline prices were a bid lower at times. This may or may not be true.

Initally, I bid for $36.00 for a 3.5 star in Sea World, and Sand Lake Corporate Park, rejected,

Next I added Universal for $40.00 with and this time a 4.0 star appeared, reected.

I then added a 3 star at $38.00 and it was accepted for the Radisson. One question, I tried to remove the 4 star and the Universal area once the process started but was unable to do so. Is this how it works.

I also won a rental car Standard for $18.00. All in all you take a gamble and I am satisfied.

Let me know if I should have responded under a new PRICELINE thread or what.

Thanks for your help. bmg

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]