Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* DC (White House-Capitol Hill) Hamilton Crowne Plaza

lodgegirlie
By lodgegirlie,
in

$93 - doesn't match any 4* listed. amenities: fitness center, pool, restaurant, business ctr, hi speed internet. could this be the liaison capitol hill perhaps?

on another note - there is a white house/capitol hill 3* for $83 listed which seems to be the four points sheraton (pool, restaurant, laundry) - if I can't ID the 4*, might just go for the four points. your thoughts appreciated -thanks!

The Four Points has not yet been reported with a smoke-free icon, but given that the property is smoke-free, it may be a new icon for this property on HOTWIRE. The 4* has not yet been reported to the board/ID'd. It would not be the Liason; given that there is a 3.5/5 tripadvisor rating showing and a review count of 280+ and the Hyatt DC has a 3.5/5 tripadvisor rating and a review count of 285, I'm guessing this may be the Hyatt - it could possibly be something else, but that would be my guess.. The Hyatt has been previously reported at 3.5*, but may have been bumped up to the 4* level.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchase.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]