Priceline Hotel: 4* DC (Dupont Circle - Woodley Park) Omni Shoreham

henry
By henry,
in

My previous bid of $95 was rejected.

subtotal of $400 plus $67.03 in taxes and fees. Omni's website has a AAA rate of $233.

I was hoping to get this hotel, as I'll be attending a convention here for part of my stay. Thanks to TravelGuy for sharing your knowledge, it is very helpful. Also thanks to Thereuare, I appreciate your open and friendly attitude, and your work that makes this a fantastic site.

Your welcome... we thank you for sharing your own winning bid information (which makes this site better with every word) and are glad you are able to use the information here to your benefit.

Nice to see when users get the hotel they are looking for, especially for conventions and other such events when they land the convention hotel!

Have a great stay!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm very glad that things worked out for you. I don't know why I haven't thought of this until know - which is unfortunate for the people who I've helped steer into the Omni in the past - but Omni Hotels Select Guest members are eligible for Select Guest benefits during Priceline stays. If you've not already signed up, I would definately recommend doing so. You should be able to add your Select Guest number to your Priceline reservation over the phone.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]