Hotwire Hotel: NYC 04/12/10 - 04/25/10

darkie112
By darkie112,
in

Hello

I've been reading these forums for a couple months now and I think this is an excellent resource. I am planning a trip to NYC for 13 nights mid April 2010 and am looking to stay in a 4* property in MTC/MTE/MTW/TS/ESB. I did a search and need help identifying some 4* properties that came up on the dates I searched for (04/12/10 - 04/25/10).

1. MTC 4* Hotel $219

Amenities: Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-speed Internet Access

Trip Advisor Rating: 3.5/5

2. TS 4* Hotel $249

Amenities: Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-speed Internet Access

Trip Advisor Rating: 4.0/5

3. MTE 4* Hotel $229

Amenities: Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-speed Internet Access

Trip Advisor Rating: 4.0/5

4. ESB 4* Hotel $219

Trip Advisor Rating: 3.5/5

Any help would be appreciated. I've done searches for shorter length stays and am considering splitting up the trip and possibly changing hotels to obtain a cheaper price. I used the HOTWIRE link to begin my searches.

Welcome to Betterbidding! :)

The 4* MTC would likely be the Sheraton NY and Towers, the 4* TS likely the Crowne Plaza, the MTE 4* likely Omni Berkshire and the ESB 4* has unfortunately not yet been ID'd.

In terms of the ESB listing, I'd rather suggest the Morgans Hotel via Orbitz, which is on sale for $242 (33% off.) The coupon code FABSAVE10 takes an extra 10% off = $218. For a buck less than the 4* ESB HOTWIRE listing, the Morgans is a well-reviewed 4* in the same area w/breakfast.

Are these dates - 4/12-25 - your confirmed dates of travel?

Additionally:

If you head to the link below (a "Stay 4, Get 2 Free" non-refundable deal from Starwood Hotels at the Starwood website)....

Stay 4 nights, get 2 free

...and then search for NYC for 4/12-18, the Sheraton NY is one of the options. Select that option and then search for 2 people. The base room option would be $259 for the first four nights, last two free = $1036/6 = average of $172.66 per night.

If you search for NYC on this special for 4/19-25, the Westin Times Square is an option for $319 per night, last 2 free = $1316/6 = average of $219.33 per night.

Please use the above link if this special is of interest. Additionally, please use the site's PRICELINE, HOTWIRE or Orbitz.com links.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links.

Thanks for the tips.. My travel dates are confirmed for 4/12-25

I was trying to get the W Hotel NY in TS using the link for the Stay 4, Get 2 Free but the website said the code was invalid once it brought up the screen to select the room types. The link did work for Sheraton NY And Towers.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]