Priceline Hotel: Need a nice hotel closer to Palm Beach

ideafun
By ideafun,
in

What star level are you trying for? Do you understand rebidding now and comfortable using that strategy? (this will determine a starting point as you can start lower if you understand and are comfortable with re-bids) You should also look at Priceline's maps for Deerfield and Palm Beach and determine which zones you want.

Also, please take a look at the question i asked you in the other post regarding the taxes, if you could answer that by replying in the other post i would appreciated it (some people never look at their posts after they post them, so i didn't know if you'd see it or not) Your answer might help shed some light on the new format Priceline is using. THANKS!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you supply the zones/regions you're interested in, i'll suggest a bidding strategy.

Deerfield and West Palm are too general (unless you're happy with anything within those zones). Check out the sub-categories that Priceline uses for each of these areas, then the advice will be most useful for you.

Goodl luck with the second Miami bid! (keep in mind it is possible you receive a hotel other than the Hyatt)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]