Priceline Hotel: 3* Long Beach (Airport LGB) Holiday Inn Downtown

Randi66
By Randi66,
in

I used the PRICELINE link, but wow am I pissed. I specifically bid for the AIRPORT location ONLY and was given a hotel in the downtown area. I didnt want to stay downtown because I dont want to pay for parking. I'm on the phone with Priceline as we speak. I hope they will cancel the reservation.

This hotel isnt even on the hotel list!!!

Happy Travelling, Randi

Sorry to hear you received a hotel in a zone you didn't intend.

If you did only select the Airport zone i'm sure PRICELINE will take care of this for you. Ask PRICELINE for a screenshot of the 'review' page as that will indicate which zone(s) you actually selected before submitting the bid.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Priceline said that this hotel is in the airport zone. I used to live in Long Beach and I know thats its closer to Downtown than to the airport. They wouldnt refund me. I did look at the hotel website and parking is free, but I think I'll wait closer to my departure to bid for my other nights in Long Beach.

Happy Travelling, Randi

Both the Holiday Inn Downtown (1133 Atlantic Avenue) and the Holiday Inn Airport (2640 North Lakewood Boulevard) are within the boundaries of PRICELINE's Airport Zone.

I'm assuming, but can you please clarify, that the Holiday Inn you received is the one at 1133 Atlantic Avenue?

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]