Hotwire Hotel: 4* Chicago (Loop) Palmer House Hilton

crito
By crito,
in

Hi,

I've found what I'm pretty sure is the Palmer House.

2/18 - 2/21

**** Loop. Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business, Internet. It's $89.

I believe that the Palmer is the only 4* in the Loop with a pool. If that's right, I will book it (using your link, of course!).

I'm a newbie here. I'm going to a convention that's meeting at the Palmer, but the convention rate (supposedly a discount) is $175.

I was thinking of just booking the Sofitel, which has a great deal (pay for two enjoy three, meaning the third night is free), or maybe the 4.5* in the Mag Mile area (which I am pretty sure is the Intercontinental or the James, because the Conrad is priced much higher for this period than the other two on Expedia, etc.) but if this is really the Palmer it's ideal for me.

Any advice appreciated! I know the area a bit, having stayed in the Loop six or seven times over the past decade.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I'm not sure if the Palmer House is the only property with a Pool in the Loop zone, but the above is the amenity combination that has previously been associated with the Palmer House so that would be my best guess.

Thanks in advance for using our PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and this works out very well for your plans! We're glad to hear the information here was helpful with your purchase and decision to try HOTWIRE.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Have a great stay!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]