Priceline Hotel: 2* Seattle (Center-Space Needle) Inn at Queen Anne

Evilhomer
By Evilhomer,
in

I am spending four nights in Seattle in June and have been trying a variety of combinations for booking rooms. Ideally I wanted to be downtown for the first three nights and spend the final one at an airport hotel, but I have a fair bit of flexibility. The only thing I wanted to be sure of was that I had a place in the general downtown area for the first night. I didn't want to have to worry about getting to the airport late on a Sunday night. I may have jumped the gun on securing this first night early, but wanted to make sure I had somewhere to stay as I am guessing rooms may go fairly quickly as this is the night of the U2 concert at Qwest Field. So after a long bidding history I ended up settling for a one night stay north of downtown in Seattle Center:

Inn At Queen Anne

505 First Avenue North

Seattle, WA 98109

206-282-7357

Check-In: Sunday, June 20, 2010-03:00 PM

Check-Out: Monday, June 21, 2010-12:00 PM

Room Cost (avg. per room, per night): $75.00 (USD)

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Room Subtotal: $75.00 (USD)

Taxes and Fees: $18.57 (USD)

Total Room Cost: $93.57 (USD)

I will now try to be patient because I have several months to play with before I travel. I will try to get a great deal on a downtown hotel for the next two nights, but am willing to book at the airport if I can't get a good deal. I understand bargains can be tough to find in downtown Seattle in the summer. Plus their new light train service sound like it makes the commute from the airport to downtown pretty easy. It seems like getting an airport hotel is pretty easy, even if I wait until shortly before I travel. If anyone has any tips, they would be greatly appreciated!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]