Hotwire Hotel: 4* Charlotte (Uptown-City Center) Omni Hotel

gaddamit21
By gaddamit21,
in

Hello,

I am looking for a hotel from Dec 30th until Jan 1st. I am looking to stay in or as close as possible to the Omni Hotel in Charlotte. I put the Omni Hotel address in as my search:

132 East Trade Street

Charlotte, NC 28202

Can you please help me identify the 3* and 4* hotel that is available for these dates.

The 3* is $67 a night Uptown Charlotte - City Center Hotel

Ammenites include:

Fitness Center

Pools

Restaurants

High Speed Internet Access

The 4* is $119 a night Uptown Charlotte - City Center Hotel

Ammenites include:

Pools

Restaurants

Business Center

High Speed Internet Access

Any help with identifying both of these hotels would be greatly appreciated!

The 4* property has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board. While the tripadvisor rating on the detail page for the HOTWIRE listing (4/5) isn't live and may not be exactly up-to-date if the rating has changed recently, going on the 4/5 rating would eliminate the Westin as a possibility, as well as the Hilton. The two 4* possibilities with 4/5 tripadvisor ratings in downtown Charlotte would be the Marriott City Center and the Omni, so my best guess would be one of those two.

The 3* would match either the Holiday Inn or Doubletree. Unfortunately, the 3.5/5 tripadvisor rating showing would also match either of those properties, so it doesn't help in terms of narrowing it down.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links.

Congratulations on your success!

Looks like a nice deal over the New Year's Eve holiday. Glad to see you're pleased with the outcome and to see that the board was helpful with your purchase.

Thank you for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase and sharing your results with the board, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]