Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Chicago Suburbs (Lisle-Naperville) Wyndham Lisle

Alex in MI
By Alex in MI,
in

There's currently a 3.5* hotel in Lisle-Naperville on Hotwire with the following amenities: Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business, Laundry, High-speed Internet, Golf nearby. There are only two 3.5-ers in the Better Bidding guide -- the Hyatt Lisle, which lists all of these except Business and Laundry, and the Wyndham, which has only restaurant, pool, and fitness. I just called the Hyatt; they said do not have laundry facilities on the premises. Does anyone have any idea what hotel this might be?

...one adult who sometimes acts like a child, but there's no discounted rate for that).
Sometimes there's even a surchage :)
I just called the Hyatt; they said do not have laundry facilities on the premises
Expedia does list "laundry facilities" as an amenity for the Hyatt. (and sometimes hotels incorrectly list the Laundry icon when they offer 'send out' service... so i wouldn't completely exclude this property from the possibilities)

Unfortunately i don't have much insight into this one, either of the above with a new set of amenities would be my best guess... even though the Wyndham doesn't have a Laundry for guest use either (the Hilton and Holiday Inn Select may be 3.5* rated too but don't match the Tripadvisor info provided by HOTWIRE) Perhaps a new hotel?? :)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide for this stay or if we can be of further help.

EDIT TO ADD: the Marriott Hickory Ridge has self-service laundry facilites... perhaps that's the property above?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your win!

Looks like a very nice deal and discount vs. a conventionally booked room at this property for these nites. Glad to see you're familiar with the hotel and looking forward to your return visit.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]