Hotwire Hotel: Help ID this 2.5* Orlando Airport West(Florida Mall) Area hotel

Shanku
By Shanku,
in

Need identification of this 2.5* hotel in Orlando Airport West - Florida Mall Area with following amenities:

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Also, it shows TripAdvisor rating of 4.0 out of 5

Travel dates are: Dec 19 -25, 2009

Thanks

I'm not currently seeing this property offered when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still seeing this on your own search?

If so, are you searching for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am currently seeing it, my search is for 1 room for 2 adults and 1 child with dates:

Check-in date: Sun, Dec 20

Check-out date: Fri, Dec 25

I used airport code MCO for Orlando and then selected only the Orlando Airport West - Florida Mall Area in the sidebar of the search results to refine the results.

Thanks in adavnce!

It was the occupancy that prevented me from seeing this property earlier... i see it now when searching for 2adults/1child.

This property has not yet been reported to the board, but the Hampton Inn Florida Mall seems like a pretty good fit and that would be my best guess.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

Have you made any decision for your Hotwire Charleston stay yet? Please follow-up that that thread with an update, then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at the properties above.

And please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board for your purchases and searches.

SeaWorld - I-drive South Area Hotel for $46 - 4*
Sometimes Hotwire miss showing kitchen icon for some hotels...like Marriott, Extended Stay America etc. Thanks

You're not likely going to find a 'missing' Kitchenette icon at a 4* property.

The 4* hotel is a match for previous reports of the Rosen Shingle Creek so that would be my best guess.

Is the Disney Main Gate - Celebration Area for $48 Per night property still offered on HOTWIRE? As per your post above that does have a Kitchenette icon. If so, what is the star rating of that property?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]