Priceline Hotel: Need Bay area hotel Bidding help

olant
By olant,
in

Going to Boston for a conference at Hynes. i want to bid on priceline for bay area hotels. Ready to go as low as 2 star if needed.

Dont want to spend more than $60/night for 2star. up to $75 for 4 star.

the conference i am attending has special arragements with most hotels in the area (including all the priceline hotels!). Through this medium, i can get a 4 star room with two double beds for as low as $95. Maximum is $148

From priceline, my free rebids are

Chestnut - highest is 2.5 star

Medford - highest is 2.5 star

South boston - highest is 2.5 star.

And the available rates from the hotel websites are:

4 Star

Colonnade Hotel - $229

Westin Copley Place - $379

Sheraton Boston $229

Marriott - $299

Fairmont Copley Plaza - $199

3 Star

Hilton Back Bay - $249

Copley Square Hotel - $249

Please help me with bidding assistance.

Thanks in advance

Are you looking only at the Back Bay-Copley zone? If so, your limit is somewhat low for this area of boston. If not, please clarify the actual zones you're considering.

There is a 3* hotel for about $70 in the Boston Common/Theater District area available HERE which i suspect is the Radisson, would that work for you?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

i am sorry to be so ignorant, but can you please tell me how far from the Hynes is theatre district? i will be attneding a conference at Hynes, i wont have a car to use, and want to have minimal commute.

Please can someone who is familiar with Boston commute educate me on how easy/difficult it is to commute between Hynes conference center and theatre district?

While you wait for a reply, why not get the address of the Convention Center and look it up on mapquest? Then in another browser you can get the address of the above hotel and use the East/West/North/South to navigate and see how far the two areas are. You can also use the driving directions feature at mapquest to guage how much milage would be involved between the two areas if you needed to take a cab between the two properties.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

easy, the hynes is roughly a few minutes walk from the Hynes/ICA stop on the green line. To get to the theater district, you have two choices:

take the green line inbound to bolyston, and when you walk out of the station, either turn left, and go straight (you'll be crossing the street) and walk down to essex street where there's a theatre, the arcade, and the hyatt hotel, or walk straight ahead two blocks to stuart st. where there's the other theatre area, and some restaurants to your right down the street.

www.mbta.com <-- they have a route planner if you want to use it.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]