Priceline Hotel: 4* London (Bloomsbury-Marble Arch) Thistle Marble Arch

TZMOM
By TZMOM,
in

Good morning. Trip to London pick up son from study abroad semester.

Dates: 05/13/10 to 05/22/10

2 people, max bid $115/night

Preferences - 4* hotel:

1) Mayfair-Soho

2) Bloomsbury-Marble Arch

3) Westminster

We'll be going to Paris during this time frame as well. I currently have two separate, cancellable (is that a word?) ressies at a B&B across the street from St. Pancras. However, if I can get a "Priceline" room, I'm willing to "eat" the price of that room for 2 nights/3 days which will, most likely, equal the left luggage cost + aggro of dragging bags to left luggage at St. Pancras (after spending 5 mos. away, I expect my son will have at least 4 bags!)

I'm ready to make the reservations now. Obviously, I have loads of time, but if I can get a room for $90-$115/night that would be great.

Thank you for any help you can lend. I'll go through your link when I make the reservation.

Jane

Given current prices i'm not sure if you'll be success with at $115 or under, but to give it a go...

There are no re-bid zones available at the 4* level. With time on your side i'd begin as follows:

Select 4* Mayfair-Soho...

Bid $90, if rejected close browser and use our link to re-access PRICELINE

Select 4* Bloomsbury-Marble Arch...

Select 4* Westminster...

Select 4* Mayfair-Soho and Bloomsbury-Marble Arch...

Bid $95, if rejected close browser and use our link to re-access PRICELINE

Select 4* Westminster and Bloomsbury-Marble Arch...

Bid $95, if rejected close browser and use our link to re-access PRICELINE

Select 4* Mayfair-Soho, Bloomsbury-Marble Arch, and Westminster...

Bid $100.

If the above is rejected, wait 24 hours and repeat, increasing each bid above by $15 (so you start at $105 and finish at your maximum bid of $115)

Any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks for using our PRICELINE links to begin your bidding.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

SUCCESS

I went up to full price of $115.00 and got the Thistle Marble Arch. We've stayed at the Marble Arch on our last trip and will be happy there as we "know" the area.

$115.00 for 9 nights

$1,035.00 + $185.85 taxes & fees

$1,220.85 total price

Thank you again for the help - I went through your PRICELINE link. Yippee!!!

Jane

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you got a great deal at this property and best of all you're familiar with it and the immediate area! Glad you're happy with the results and now have the accomodation side of your trip all settled.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Have a great stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]