How long does Hotwire hold inventory?

curlyjbs
By curlyjbs,
in

I'm interested in booking an opaque hotel (from these boards I've learned it is most likely the Embassy Suites-Miami Airport) but I am not prepared to book yet. Is there a fast turnover in inventory or is this hotel likely to be offered for at least another 30 days?

Thanks sooooo much.

Curly

Hotwire will present to you the lowest price hotel at each star level within the zone. If there is a 'tie', then Hotwire will randomly show each hotel; and hotels are considered 'tied' if they are within a small amount of each other (this 'certain amount' is unknown, but i would assume it to be up to $10 or so). So if one hotel has loaded a rate of $50 and another hotel (same zone and star level) has loaded a price of $52... which one of these two hotels is shown on any given Hotwire search will be selected at random

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]