Priceline Hotel: 4* San Antonio (Downtown-Riverwalk)

kmccarty006
By kmccarty006,
in

Going to the Alamo Bowl on January 2nd and was hoping to pick up a great deal for a 4* in the riverwalk area. Started at $70 with no luck. Continued to layer on areas w/o 4*s one at a time in $5 increments with no luck all the way up to $110 (8 total areas layered on). Ended up calling the hotel directly and getting a better rate. Typically priceline provides great pricing but that was unfortunately not the case this time. Just figured I would pass this information along.

Thanks for letting us know regarding how bidding for these dates worked out. It would be greatly appreciated if you let us know the hotel you did choose, as it might help other travelers looking to head to the Bowl, as well. Thanks.

Great idea...sorry about that. I ended up going with the Drury Plaza Riverwalk...best rated hotel on Tripadvisor. I was somehow able to talk the reservation assistant into giving me a rate of $99 per night which is great for that property. I don't think I am a fan of Drury Hotels but this is the their flagship hotel I think.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]