Priceline Hotel: Resort Maui (Kaanapali-Lahaina) Hyatt Regency Maui

freemanrj
By freemanrj,
in

• 1 month later...

:) UPDATE: We ended up with a partial ocean view (my husband attributes this to his charm). They also gave us a bottle of champagne for our anniversary. They offered to upgrade us to full ocean view for (I believe) $50 extra per night. We declined. Our room was great, and the hotel was great. Only (very minor) complaint was that internet is not free. If you have DVDs, a laptop, and an HDMI output on your computer, bring an HDMI cable with you, and you'll be able to plug in to the TV. Clock radio has an ipod dock. Have a great time!

Currently at the Hyatt Regency myself and got the same $130 a night rate (thanks for the tip!) for 1/22-1/29. I also got upgraded to partial ocean view without even asking (just asked what type of room I was in on check-in and that's what they stated), I did link to my hyatt rewards account to make sure I got the bed (King) and smoking preference (non) that I was looking for. I was also offered the same $50/night upgrade to ocean view and also another upgrade beyond that that I can't remember the details of. Having a great time!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]