Hotwire Hotel: 4* Downtown New Orleans

jeffrade
By jeffrade,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please include the actual date(s) of your stay and the full list of amenities that Hotwire associates with the property you are seeing... that information will best help us try to identify it with you.

Is it the Sheraton itself that you are seeking, or is it the location of it that you are interested in?

Let us know the above and we'll try to help further.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

thanks for the quick reply.

here's more of the information:

Dates: March 28-April 3

Selected amenities include: Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Business Center

As for location, near the french quarter & riverfront would be optimal for my trip.

Thank you for the much appreciated info.

No mention of "customer favorite"

Sorry for the delay...

It's basically assumed that this is either the Sheraton or the Hyatt, there is no way to tell for certain which one until after purchase. The Sheraton has been showing a Customer Favorite designation sometimes, so if you see the Customer Favorite designation there is a greater chance of it being the Sheraton rather than the Hyatt... but if there is no such designation i would not lean towards it being the Hyatt... in that case i would say it's basically unknown which you will more likely get.

What i was waiting for was for ECT to releas their dates for April... which they have now done for New Orleans. A hotel that others seem to be going after is the Astor Crowne Plaza (in the FQ) which gets very good reviews and is available on your dates for only $89/nite (no booking fee, so actually a bit cheaper than the $86 thru Hotwire).

Here are reviews of all three:

Hyatt Regency

Sheraton New Orleans

Astor Crowne Plaza

If you go with the Astor please use THIS LINK (or the one above) to book or use this one if you go with HOTWIRE.

Let us know what you decide to do or if we can be of additional help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]