Priceline Hotel: 4* Atlanta (Perimeter) Crowne Plaza Ravinia

jeffri
By jeffri,
in

I was looking for two rooms in a 4* in Buckhead or Perimeter for under $60/night. Willing to pay a bit more for Buckhead than Perimeter. We did this trip last year, almost exactly the same dates and snagged the Westin Perimter for $35/night, which was one of my favorite PRICELINE wins ever.

Tried Buckhead first starting at $50/night and increased using free rebid zones to $59, no luck. Then tried Perimeter at $35, $39 and $42. $42 was the winner at the Crowne Plaza. Haven't stayed there before but it should be fine, and the advantage over Buckhead is we don't have to pay $20 for self-parking at the Grand Hyatt.

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $42.00

Subtotal: $252.00

Taxes & Fees: $46.02

Total Charges*: $298.02

Used the PRICELINE link on betterbidding.com.

Congratulaitons on your success!

Looks like another great deal... well done! While not the Westin, glad to see you're happy with the results and scored another nice, inexpensive, room.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sadly, this hotel is nothing like the Westin. I was hoping for the very same thing when I bid this area 2 years ago and also got the Crowne Plaza. It is ironic that their global corporate HQ is next door and this hotel is so mediocre. I hope it has been updated since I was there and that you will have a great stay.

One tip: if they try to charge you for parking, know that you can park across the street at the mall for free.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]