Priceline Hotel: Flight/hotel Austin to NYC Dec 2 to 5

enggal
By enggal,
in

I have been trying to get a flight and hotel (going to see Phantom of Opera) as cheaply as possible but still a nice area hopefully. I have been trying myself with no success. Is it actually possible to get a hotel in Midtown or close to the theater district for around $100? or only walking a couple of miles? My daughter is going to be 18 and this is her 18th birthday present. I do not have much to spend but want it to be a nice trip. Please help. Where can I get a cheap flight that does not take 7 hours?

Thanks

Veronica

Welcome to the site. :)

Early congrats on her 18th b-day!

What would be your budget for the trip? (So that when we research, we can suggest ideas that would be appropriate to your budget.)

Unfortunately, this is a particularly expensive time in NYC, as it's one of the most popular pre-Christmas time periods.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links when you are ready to book.

I don't know the cost of your flights and/or Phantom tix, but $100 for a NYC hotel for these dates is not likely going to be realistic.

What are the costs of airfare and theatre tix? (did you also need to include food in this $1000 budget)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

No, not the food, we are planning to live on bagels. The Phantom tickets are about $100. The flights I found are $300 each so that leaves me about $300 for hotel for 3 nights. I am trying to find a cheaper flight but have not been that successful yet.

Thanks a lot for your help. I am worrying we may have to cancel.

Under $100 is not that common for NYC, but if you're able to postpone your trip a few weeks (somewhere between the 12/20-12/27) you will at least be substantially closer to a realistic hotel price.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]