Priceline Hotel: Wasting my time?

st2327
By st2327,
in

Thanks thereuare.

When I tried again they do not list the JW marriott individually but instead list an Easy Click Exclusive 4 1/2* at $189 Is this the Marriott or can I not be sure? My wife is counting on this resort and doesn't want the Hyatt Lake las Vegas where we have stayed several times before.

Yes I was aware of the race but unfortunately can't change the date of our anniversary.

• 2 months later...

Here is the update:

On January 27 th I succefully bid $90 for the Sunday night March 13. Then on February 16th, while staying at the Hilton Gaslamp in San Diego, I tried again for March 11 and 12 even though I had no success in the past two months. My first bid was $130 and received a counter off of $63 more. Added a zone and rebid at $163 and was accepted. Three nights now amounted to $416 vs $567 on EasyClickTravel or $750 which was the rate that we were confirmed at. Our anniversary was great and my wife was able to stay at the resort she wanted.

I guess this is an example of patience or perhaps luck. Thanx again Thereuare for all your help!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]